Google
 

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series

As promised, here are some more pics from my friends holiday New York trip! Unfortunately Santa did not leave the new Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG "Black Series" under my tree, but by the looks of these pictures someone may receive quite a gift! Mercedes seems relentless in it's ongoing production of "Uber" power cars. This amazing CLK has a 6.2 liter V8 that pumps out a jaw dropping 530+ HP!!! The racing inspired coupe isn't just a normal CLK with a ton of power either. Adjustable suspension, monster composite breaks, 19 inch AMG alloys and numerous weight saving additions make this CLK one special machine. I guess I better start being REALLY good in 2008 and maybe Santa will bring a Mercedes down my chimney!!!




No comments: