Google
 

Friday, December 21, 2007

Popular Luxury Cars on MSN - MSN Autos

Popular Luxury Cars on MSN - MSN Autos

Here is a link to an MSN Autos article of the most researched luxury cars on MSN. Not surprised to see the benchmark BMW 3 series & aging 5 series (which I have still not adjusted to the styling after all this time). The redesigned Mercedes-Benz C-Class that I did a test ride review on earlier. The all new Cadillac CTS, a car that has fantastic styling ques, but I'm still not sold on the build quality. The Acura TL, a Honda accord in a tuxedo with astronomical torque steer. The Lexus IS, well.. just so little to mention about this car that I'll leave it at this... it's probably reliable. The infinity G35, hmm.. I have always been a Nissan fan.. but I'm sorry.. if I offend any G35 owners, I can't stand this car. The obnoxious drone engine noise, the cheap silver painted plastic trim parts....I have driven the older coupe version of this car and just couldn't stand it. I really wish Nissan would revert back to their old quality control standards. And finally the bread and butter Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and techno showcase Mercedes S-Class. Basically your standard Luxury car shoppers list. Although I am surprised Audi didn't fall on this list somewhere. Without a doubt, when the 2009 Audi A4 is released, it will hold a spot all it's own!

No comments: