Google
 

Saturday, October 13, 2007

The new V8 BMW M3 E92

Another great Fifth Gear video with Tiff driving the new E92 BMW M3. I have to admit I wasn't the biggest fan of the last model M3. Not that it wasn't a fantastic car.. Because it was! It just had lost the sleeper appeal it once had. The people who bought the last generation M3 seemed to buy the car for its flash and dance, rather than pure driving perfection.

The new E92 BMW M3 now has a V8. The first time BMW has strayed from the tried and true strait 6 in the M3. I haven't seen or driven this car yet so I shouldn't really form an opinion. But, from the looks of this video BMW have once again overloaded this car with computers and that stupid idrive. Maybe idrive is the future, but I think I'd rather be stuck in the past..



No comments: