Google
 

Sunday, October 14, 2007

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X - Latest News, Reviews, and Photo Galleries - Automobile Magazine

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X - Latest News, Reviews, and Photo Galleries - Automobile Magazine

Here's a good review from Automobile Magazine on the new 2008 Mitsubishi Lacer Evo X. I'm not totally sold on the styling yet. Although it did take years for the last generation Evo to grow on me. I loved how the old car looked like an econo box that had fallen in a vat of radioactive material and emerged with superhero powers. After reading several early reviews, I'm a bit disappointed in how it seems Mitsubishi has tamed this toxic beast. One of the things I did like about the old car was the turbo lag believe it or not. I loved that "hammer in the chest" acceleration. It is far to early to really form an opinion yet. So I'll follow up on the new Evo X once some more hard figures are released. Of course getting to drive one would be even better!

No comments: