Google
 

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

2008 Cadillac CTS Review - MSN Autos

2008 Cadillac CTS Review - MSN Autos

As a follow up to my first thoughts on the 2008 Cadillac CTS I posted earlier.. Here is a link to a good first review from MSN Autos. It seems GM is finally catching on and developing suspensions from testing on the Nurburgring (first was the new Corvette Z-06). The base 3.6 liter V6 engine in the 2008 Cadillac CTS pumps out 263hp with a beefed up 304hp direct injection version available.

The more I read about this new Cadillac CTS.. the more excited I get! I'm really interested to see the CTS V version that is sure to follow. Cadillac seems to have really done their homework with the 2008 CTS, but how it will stack up against it's European rivals remains to be seen.

No comments: